I’m 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. There, I said it. I’ve been impatiently waiting my first prenatal exam so that I could finally tell everyone. I know many prefer to hold off until the first trimester has passed before spilling it, especially women passed their mid thirties, but I couldn’t. I’m just too excited. I’ll deal with the consequences, should there be any (knock on wood).
I will be writing a lot about my pregnancy and impending motherhood, however the focus of In Country will still remain on buying and supporting locally made products and the companies that make an sell them.
I already already started to create a list of items I want to pick up in the next few months for baby and will try as much as I can to have them all be made in Canada or the US. This is a whole new world for me and my boyfriend and we’re super stoked!! I’m delighted to have you guys on board for this journey too!
- No public Twitter messages.
- Sarah on Kiddie time on BT Winnipeg with locally made goods
- Melissact on Kiddie time on BT Winnipeg with locally made goods
- Anne Thompson on Kiddie time on BT Winnipeg with locally made goods
- Vickie on Buying locally made changes lives
- Sarah on Buying locally made changes lives
- Eco-handbags.ca on Locally-made eco-friendly products on A Morning News Ottawa
Tagsalmond fresh american made biodegradable british columbia canadian made chemical city tv common sense consumer eco-friendly eco-handbags.ca ecojot education environment facebook fitness food fun goals health inspiration kicking horse coffee laundry les bas de julie lifestyle locally made made in canada made in usa manufacturers motivation natural organic outdoors pay chen reuse shopping social media social responsability st geneve suggestions twitter water winnipeg winter youtube